12.15.2009

Kayla & Cameron Portraits

When Kayla and Cameron told me they were coming from Vegas for me to take their pictures, I have to say I was very flattered. However, we became very nervous when a storm hit that weekend. It was snowing in Orem, but we ventured up to Draper to shoot at a bridge just off the freeway. When we hit Draper, we found our location was somehow perfectly set under the sky so that the snow was only lightly falling, creating an amazing shoot. Kayla, with her big doe eyes, and Cameron, with his Hawaiian looks, were a perfect couple to shoot.
























3 comments:

  1. ILove them!!! The snow pics are so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures. I like that they capture a feeling while not being too staged. What a darling couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alix you are so talented. These pictures are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover