4.14.2011

Whitney + John Engagements



First off, I want to say thanks to everyone for your kind comments my engagement photos :) You are all so sweet.

I had been wanting to do this idea for a long time so I was really excited when Whitney and John wanted to try the idea! They also added their personal touches--cards and books, which went perfectly with the shoot. Luckily, I had to purchase a kind sized bed for when my fiancee and I are married, so it worked out perfect that I was able to pick up the bed from RC Willey, and drive it straight to this shoot to take pictures of it while it was still covered in plastic. Anyway, I am so in love with the result!





























3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Whit!! These are so amazing!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the playfulness in all of these shots. I really love the ring shot as well.

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover