10.17.2011

Katie + Taylor Wedding

Here is an adorable wedding I did this summer. It was held at the Springville Art Museum which I absolutely love! I believe it's pretty affordable, I would love to see a wedding done out in the courtyard next summer. The courtyard has a statue in the center of it, it would be cool to have the tables surrounding the statue. I really love the Spanish feel to the architecture. I would love it if my brides for next year would consider this venue.

Reception center: Springville Art Museum
Dress: Mom made it out of an old table cloth
Hair/makeup: Herself
Shoes: Target
Jewelry: Cherry Lane boutique
Flowers/wedding planner: Bloomique
Catering: Utah Celebrations
Cakes: Macy's Grocery

1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Wedding Photography Prices Chennai

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover